Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ZOMG

lolz hi

I'm Bryan

and I'm back

I haven't played much poker in the last year. Laziness? yes. Lack of money? yes. Excellent questions by the way. But I shall be returning to felt soon. I've been back for a few preliminary events. But the real stuff is coming soon. With that excitement also comes the return of the 215 crew. Well...part of it at least. The Benador, Bragin, and Marte are all coming back to the digital felt as well. WOOOOOO. I am as pumped as they are to be back. Look out for all of them on Pokerstars, along with me on there and Full Tilt.

Speaking of Pokerstars and winning. I have to congratulate my man Don (doublemeup1) for taking down the $3 with rebuys event on Pokerstars last week. He took home over $5,000 for his efforts and I was there railing the entire time. He didn't even have to rebuy once, which is a great help not being in the thank for 30 bucks one hour into a tourney. He played great poker, got lucky in a few spots, and hey even put a player on tilt with Q8. I was so proud. He's been playing excellent poker as of late, and I knew it would only be a matter of time before a big win occurred. Congratulations Don, you deserve it. I expect more wins in the future.

As for me...well it's about time for me to get back to work...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww shucks thanks for the kinds words Bryan.

I'm sure the 215 crew will take over the poker world.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home